About the Role
Tamooz studio is in search of a great storyteller who happens to be an Art Director.
This is a leadership position, with fluent English (at MT level) and B2B background.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding our clients' goals and overseeing project strategy to project completion.
Your responsibilities will be diverse, with daily creative tasks in the studio to empower designers and their capabilities.
You will be required to:
· Develop and present creative designs and solutions to clients in English
· Collaborate directly with clients and project teams to understand client objectives
· Facilitate brainstorming
· Workflow supervision
· Implement creative agendas
· QA creative products
· Collaboration with the 3D department
2+ years experience in leading a team.
English mother tongue level
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in visual communications
A people person
Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
What we provide:
· An opportunity to work with some of the world's largest companies
· A collaborative workplace
· A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
We pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer