About the Role
• Plan and manage digital projects, including website development, social media campaigns, digital advertising, and other digital initiatives.
• Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the project objectives.
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure that project objectives are aligned with their expectations including scoping, creating projects briefs, and present solutions to clients.
• Coordinate with internal teams, including Account Managers, designers, developers, content creators, animators, marketing teams to ensure that all project aspects are completed efficiently.
• Monitor and report on project progress, providing regular updates to clients and stakeholders.
• Ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard, meeting quality and performance expectations.
• Manage project risks, issues, and changes, and develop contingency plans to mitigate any potential risks or problems.
• Identifying solutions or action plan to client needs.
We offer you:
• A place to innovate and expand boundaries
• An opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest companies
• A challenging (but supportive) and collaborative workplace
• A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your career
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven Digital Project Manager with a passion for digital technologies and a proven track record in managing and delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
***Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org + state your salary expectations.
English (Spoken/Writing) at Mother Tongue Level
Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field.
4+ years of experience in project management or relevant fields
· Strong project management skills, including project planning, budget management, risk management, and quality control.
· Resourceful, diligent, digital-savvy project manager
· Technically oriented
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Knowledge of digital technologies and trends, including website development, social media, and analytics
Advantages: Content management background, SEO background, International Experience in an agency setting, UI/UX Design, post-production, Google analytics, programming, QA.
What we provide:
· An opportunity to work with some of the world's largest companies
· A collaborative workplace
· A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
We pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer