About the Role
Your responsibilities will be diverse, with daily creative tasks in the studio, such as:
• Develop creative designs and concept solutions for international clients located worldwide.
• Translate client’s requirements into creative design to inspire our clients and attract the target audience.
• Shape the visual aspect of the project
• Design creative content for exhibitions, campaigns, print, websites, videos.
• Work methodically and Collaborate with project teams (Project managers, 3D department, Digital team) to understand client objectives.
• Solving briefs.
• Implement creative agendas.
What we provide
• Great people to work with.
• Working on multiple international projects.
• A self-growth atmosphere that allows people to express themselves.
• Exposure to global projects with Fortune 500 clients.
• Diverse work (UXI, animations, apps, branding, strategy and more.)
At least three years of proven experience in design
A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
English at Mother Tongue Level.
What we provide:
· An opportunity to work with some of the world's largest companies
· A collaborative workplace
· A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
We pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer